What is the Superfund?
rencontre femme kabyle a montreal Superfund or Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 (CERCLA) is a United States federal law designed to clean up sites contaminated with hazardous substances as well as broadly defined “pollutants or contaminants”site rencontre homme riche montreal
Why Are We Here?
learn the facts here now It’s estimated that only 2 -5% of the Superfund record is publicly available. For example, none of the records for the 175+ Superfund sites in New York and New Jersey are available on the US EPA website. Without public access to these records it’s impossible for US citizens to make effective decisions about their own health.rencontre femme аТЉvangаТЉlique
Whom Are We Seeking?
hombres solteros en osorno We are currently looking for Python developers to make micro time contributions towards improving our web scrapers. We are also seeking investigative journalists, internet security experts, and web developers. If you are interested in this project please contact us at email@example.com solteros barinas
- About Our Founder
- Activism Lesson 2: The Media Will Say, “Well, I’ve Never Heard Of You!!”
- Corrupt Public Official: Bartsow, California’s Rich Harpole
- Activism Lesson 1: Scientists And The General Public Are Like Oil And Water
- US EPA Delivers Great News About The Status Of The Asheville CTS Trichloroethylene Plume
- How SuperfundResearch.org Took On The States Of New York And New Jersey And Won
- Hinkley Uranium Contamination Fan Club Leader Caught Red Handed
- Notes On The Hudson River PCB Spill And The Murderous Muppet
- Notes On Barstow And Hinkley California
- EDA Executive Director Caught In Web Of Lies Over Avtex Redevelopment